The investment projects managed by EKARPEN undergo a series of stages in which they are assessed to determine whether they are in line with the corporation’s investment strategy. These stages are:
The project’s developers and EKARPEN hold meetings where they discuss whether the business project has the desired characteristics.
The information that should be available at this stage includes:
- Description of investments to be made over the following years.
- Strategic description of business project and thorough description of investment goals.
- Financial prospects for future fiscal years: profit and loss account, liquid assets, and balance sheet.
- Rationale behind financial prospects.
- Market survey from reliable sources.
- Curriculum del equipo directivo de la sociedad.
- Description of present situation, stockholders’ record, and company’s own resources.
- Audited financial information on past accounting periods.
- Descripción de la operación propuesta: Volumen de inversión necesario, condiciones de entrada, período de permanencia y condiciones de